Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Wouldn't stop for a good pic

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Waiting on couch, praying the wife gets out of work soon. Didn't see a deer this morning, but watched a coyote cross an open field for 500 yards straight to me
Only to rush a ten yard shot by squeezing it through a few limbs. I shot right under him like a complete rookie.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Taking Braydon out now. Going to his favorite spot. All his deer have died there from the same blind. He said: "Hold my Mt. Dew" rotflmao

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm watching this thread closely, from work. Anytime now, things are going to bust loose for you guys!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Overcast. Not calm but not too windy. It does feel deery. Just need to add some deer to my viewing area. I did hear some coyotes about 10min ago. Maybe they will stir up the deer. Good luck all!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Big boy spotted! He’s shadowing a lone doe about 80 yards out and she is it’s milling around browsing. Someone call in side line for me!!

rsmith

Apperently i missed the memo on neighborhood shooting night ha....

It’s aggravating but it might help you. Sit tight they might bump something your way. The doe I killed last year my neighbor was out mowing his backyard and she bounced right out and came around the other side of the plot. You never know.