Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2018-19

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Just had a little buck within 10 yards of me go by. I'll post my video encounter later.

I agree, it's a beautiful morning to be.out!
View attachment 67178

As promised, my only sighting I had this morning.

I'm right above a bedding area and that's we he went.

I quietly backed out of there around 10:00 a.m.

I'll be back out at a different set this evening, right where I saw a couple of bucks yesterday at approximately 6:00 p.m.

Weather is going to change for the worst after today.

Last edited:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It isn’t happening where I can see. Saw four antlerless this morning and of course a coyote. I’m going to the creek stand tonight. A few days off due to rain in the near future so hopefully tonight will be good.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Field & Stream famous!

Congrats again on a beautiful buck.

Screenshot_20181030-122954.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181030-123004.png
    Screenshot_20181030-123004.png
    847.2 KB · Views: 222

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Things that make me smile: seeing Rick posting from a tree stand today rather than a crane. Finding out Boarhead is still alive and doing what he does. Reading Joel's update. And lastly, J's profile pic.
Oh i'm here Phil,just been starting to get serious about hunting so will pop in every once in awhile.
Saw small bucks chasing last night and some does today that are trying to hide from all the pestering bucks. Lol
They are doing some serious fighting now,my buddy Kevin found this point broke off in a field yesterday.

Attachments

• 291415.jpeg
    291415.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 207

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Oh i'm here Phil,just been starting to get serious about hunting so will pop in every once in awhile.
Saw small bucks chasing last night and some does today that are trying to hide from all the pestering bucks. Lol
They are doing some serious fighting now,my buddy Kevin found this point broke off in a field yesterday.
That’s a pretty serious point!

As promised, my only sighting I had this morning.

I'm right above a bedding area and that's we he went.

I quietly backed out of there around 10:00 a.m.

I'll be back out at a different set this evening, right where I saw a couple of bucks yesterday at approximately 6:00 p.m.

Weather is going to change for the worst after today.
If you don't mind me asking, where are hunting? Oddly enough that looks exactly like the little forkhorn that walked past me this AM! Lol