Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2018-19

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
So far I have seen 4 doe and 2 bucks. 1 just a scrub fork horn and well bodied 8. Went quiet again. Hoping a late morning cruising bruiser comes through.

1541252322411138182213112730815.jpg

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
We’ve been watching deer all morning from the living room. 3 bucks surrounding 2 does in the field next door. Then it was down to 2 bucks and 1 doe. Now 1 buck and 1 doe. It’s about to get brown chicken brown cow. They’ve moved to the cut bean field across the street and the buck isn’t letting her wander more than 10 yards from his side. [emoji1787]

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Good need is rain finally quit. Bad news is I didn’t wear rain gear sense it wasn’t supposed to rain all morning.

2 bucks, a doe and a coyote so far.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Wind is in my face & picking up. Two lone fawns got in behind me. I didn't smoke up today as usual. They passed on by without catching me. I never would have guessed the sun would be out.

I recieved a new xbow yesterday. Ten Point. If nothing happens in a bit, I'll go back to the house, watch the game , sight it in all the more & get back out this evening.

Hunter II

He’s not anTOO member but one of the guys in camp with me shot a “decent 8” pointer about an hour ago. Said he got it in the shoulder and only got about 6” penetration. He said it was perfect broadside and only 15 yards away. We’re going to give it some time then go look. I’ll keep you posted.

Good luck

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Cogz

Cogz
TX
He’s not anTOO member but one of the guys in camp with me shot a “decent 8” pointer about an hour ago. Said he got it in the shoulder and only got about 6” penetration. He said it was perfect broadside and only 15 yards away. We’re going to give it some time then go look. I’ll keep you posted.
Good luck. A friend of mine did the same thing last night and was unable to find anything today after the rain. Weather should be better for it.

Reactions: Sgt Fury