Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2018-19

It's brewing....
IMG_20181107_063419.jpeg

It's a very positive morning

I'm positive the deer are on to my shit, as two does we're bedded behind my barn and bumped off when I walked out

I'm positive that I don't have a bow hanger here at this stand

I'm positive I slipped on my ass and almost took a header in the creek behind my house

I'm positive the deer have moved south for the winter

I'm also positive I've missed 5.6 shooters cuz I was fucking around on my phone with you jackaloons. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

At least I saw a nice sunrise and a shooting star this AM! Gahhhhhh

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Beautiful morning to be hunting. Last hunt this week till the weekend here in the SE with my bro. Wish we had better action but it is what it is, lockdown period.
This morning we both got settled in right at first light around 6:30. I’m at the head of a leader holler that splits two bedding areas. It feeds into a huge holler that’s almost 1.5 miles long and almost as wide. I did a rattling sequence at 6:55 and one at 7:15 followed up with snort wheeze and tending grunts. It was quiet and calm at the time and nothing came in. That is how dead it is right now.
We’ll prolly bounce around today looking for where there is action. Prolly move around 11.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Live from my truck... drove a 10 mile loop. Four out of state trucks spotted, no locals. Zero deer seen.