Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2019-20

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
20190928_073627.jpg
this motherfucker... every year....

I must be in his seat or something

Jamie

Ohio
Beginning to wish I would've brought the .22 instead of my stickbow. I'd have at least 4 squirrels by now!
you're allowed to shoot squirrels with your deer arrows. or carry a couple of squirrel arrows with you. like these. top one is a steel blunt with a slot milled to accept a Magnus bleeder blade, bottom is home made from a .357 casing with slot cut by hand and blade made from scrap banding steel. super glue the blades in. these don't stick in trees very often, but will knock the shit out of a squirrel. direct hits on trees remove blades sometimes.
IMG_2387.jpg

Lucky

Sunbury
Gota be nice sitting in a stand with bow in hand though. Even thru rain, skeeters , new dogs, pissed squirrels and idiots walking under your stand, still has to be great to be hunting again!! Mite try eve hunt. Or wait till front moves thru mid week .have. Fun guys

Reactions: Isaacorps

Cogz

Cogz
TX
Well... first day, first fuck up... just realized I forgot to take off the field points and put on broad heads. Hope a boomer doesn't come through.

Bumped a fork horn that was bedded along the edge of the bean field on the way in
Lmaooooo