Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2019-20

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Anyone else gonna be freezing ass off in the stand tomorrow AM? No blind, no heater. Let me know so I'll know that I'm not suffering alone.

Unfortunately Seth I won’t be but good luck to you and everyone else who are lucky to be out tomorrow! Some big BOYZ will hit the ground tomorrow I have a feeling. Y’all dress warm and gut it out👍🏻

Floki

So I’m setting here drinking coffee trying to decide where I’m going to take my kid out this morning. He doesn’t have school today. Had to go in to work the last few days.🤮🤮 But from what I’m seeing the little ones are starting to move around here. (Pure windshield sightings) I’m hoping he has a chance today as any parent would for their kid.

Hoping a nice little buck comes by. Hell anything! Also wondering if I should take my bow with me as well. Decisions decisions.... any how good luck guys.

One thing the boy will learn today for sure is the art of freezing your balls off.🤘🇺🇸

Last edited:

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
A cool 21 degrees w/ virtually no wind from the NW.

Perfect weather for deer to be on their feet.
20191108_071704.jpg

Good luck 'TOO'zers!

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Dam been horrible morning for me. Somehow got to stand late, I swear it was daylight at 615. Worked up a sweat due to this. Busted twice now by deer winding me. I obviously stink. This whole property has deer blowing all over. Last bitch blew 37 times and counting. My sweat has frozen and I have ice Crystal's all over me. I knew there was a reason I took up fishing.

PSE13

Shelby
In the stand. Waiting on a good doe. Have seen two smaller bucks running around. Looked like the second one has some potential so hopefully he makes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk