Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2019-20

Floki

I’ve saw on small buck and one lone doe. Both at differnt times both going opposite directions. Going to hunt till noon then head back get back out around 230 or 3.

Reactions: finelyshedded

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hunted behind FIL this morning and saw 2 doe milling around and one small buck cruise through twice inside the first hour of daylight offering me chip shots.
25414A50-374A-4749-80E3-4FCF2A9E8E46.jpeg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yesterday I did end up hunting both morning and evening with 2.5 hour break in between so I could get some yard work done. Saw 7-8 in morning just couple small bucks wandering around and doe and two youngins and a lone bb doing the same.
Almost skunked in evening sit save seeing the lone bb I assume at 300+ yards. Lol

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Been a blast this past week. Used up half days all week for hunting. Seen a shooter twice way out of my range. Got to see young buck chased 4 doe. Then a small doe at 10 yards. Gonna back off the property for a week and go back this weekend. There must be too many people hunting around the property. Hadnt seen one deer friday and Saturday.

mrbighorns

Medina
Was out sat and sunday. Sawsmaller bucks pudhing does and a beauty 10 (twice). Inntha am it was hanging in a thick area. Pm it was teailing a doe, wouldnt budge from her. Unfortunately hadcto come home and of course im eating my lunch and there is a monster 10 begind my house. He started chasing a doe all over the woods. Ive had good luck on veterans day, Good luck everyone.