Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2019-20

rooster85

Lake County
Congratulations to everyone dropping deer! Tomorrow morning will likely be my last sit of the season, with only one deer in the freezer this season I won’t be picky. Back on the road for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sgt Fury and 5Cent

Buckkillr

Athens
Seen doe's yesterday but my son is antler hunting. We didn't go Friday after hunting everyday after school, he was wore out BUT we should have 🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191207-083410.png
    Screenshot_20191207-083410.png
    299.1 KB · Views: 359

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
View attachment 91438

The 6yr old and 3yr old helped on the recovery tonight. Middle one, Myles, loves him some deer sticks. He's pumped as the last one went into burger. To Bellevue Meats she goes tomorrow for a batch of sticks n summer sausage. God I love this sport!
This is one of my favorite posts of the year - God I love this sport too! Congrats on the special time with the kids

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Back in my 'Northwestern Stand' for my final '2019 Deer Season Gun Week' with a 52 degree temp and a mild South wind.

Yup,,, it's warm!
20191208_152142.jpg

Good luck to whomever is huntin this evening!

Reactions: Spencie

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
No luck this morning, was hoping to slip out this evening depending on my wife but we’re back at the ER. Nothing serious, probably be discharged within an hour or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn, sorry too hear that, Mark.... Hopefully the bonus weekend you’ll have better luck...

Well, I'm back. Set up two ground blinds this PM in preparation for after Christmas Tree season is over. Refreshed the cams as well. Only some nocturnal does and My hopes are actually negative at this point. People walking all over the farm doesnt ever help our chances. We haven't had a shooter buck on camera since early October. Not [emoji817] what's going on but multiple theories. At this point we can just prep for muzzleloader and late season. And hope for something to come back this way.