Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2019-20

ScruffyBuck

Wayne Co. OH
Good movement yesterday. Finally saw a nice 150-160 class 12 pt tending to a hot doe yesterday. Two smaller bucks bumped them out of her bed and all threebucks proceeded to chase her across the farm. Never had a shot. Seeing them was great but after 6 days of hard hunting not getting a shot was a real bummer. Nothing so for this evening.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I was out pretty much all day & nothing was happening. Squirrels were everywhere. At last light, I heard a short snort over on the other side of the pop up & it appeared, from what I could see , a doe ? fighting off another deer. Looked like I could see one of them standing on their hind legs & someone got hit in their side. Tomorrow morn will find me in the popup.

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Dude walks under my stand while I'm 100 yards away. Fml. Love gotta love it. I never hunt this other stand either. Either hes smart or I'm really unlucky or both.

Attachments

• 20191106_184328.jpg
    20191106_184328.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 301

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Had a doe come out in a hurry from behind me. By using peripheral I seen something moving. It was a doe that came out and stopped at 10 yards and just looked right at me like she's never seen a tree in a shape like it before, lmao... I couldn't even reach my bow and it wouldn't have matter anyways, because all the branches were in the way. After few seconds she didnt even sniff anything in the air. She kept on walking. I went to stand up and try to carefully grab my bow, but she kept looking around toward under my stand. So, I had to becareful so she wouldn't see me. Finally, I was able to put my hand on the release....but she was already farther away down to 80 yards. Tried calling but she didnt give a shit, lol. That was a blast for me. Love that shit. Can't wait for tomorrow. She wasnt that big but I would have smoked her ass if she would have stayed at 40 yards.