Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2019-20

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Back at it!
20191117_150710.jpg

Good this evening 'TOO'gang!

rooster85

Lake County
Got done at 1. Giles said move spots. Pulled stand and drove to other side of public ground and walked a mile and a half. My shit was way better so I carried my stand back in to my original tree and now hunting again.

Hey giles, you fucking gnome.... [emoji1617]

You still in MO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
You shot 3 deer from one stand...in a few days. Burn a spot up much?

I’ve had deer pass me in bow range every hunt. Just need the right deer. Had a big doe walk just downwind of my tree at 11 5 yards away where I’ve been pissing off the stand twice a day and never alerted.

You still bring pee bottles to the stand?

I think the deer are locked down right now. We not seeing deer driving in or back at night like we was. Need a big boy trolling to come by looking for love. These trails that are on my path are stupid. Plenty of heavy trails intersect them also.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I'll save you all the suspense of the nut shot (sorry Giles) and get right to the chase. I filled my buck tag at 310pm. Two bucks snuck in together (since they are all gay this year apparently) and I shot the first and biggest one. Not gonna lie he had major ground shrinkage, but I'm thrilled nevertheless. I think the lack of seeing anything big has my judgement ability whack cause that's two in two nights I misjudged. I'm glad for him though and ready to go fishing and get my friends on deer. I enjoy that more then anything. I still have a doe tag to fill but I'll probably save that for gun. Good luck all, I'll be making jerky this week.View attachment 90122
Very nice deer, good job!