Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2020-21

jlewis4390

Well was in a perfect spot had deer start moving and look up and Wright tree service comes driving up my driveway down my powerline right under me so my hunts done now they have three trucks up cutting the powerline third time they have came up to finish it up no wonder this season sucks too much traffic on my property

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: OO2 and giles

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County
Just ain't feeling it this morning.

Not seeing any deer anywhere, and I mean anywhere for a long ways, nor hearing any either in Ross Co. So, I got down.

Going for another evening hunt at the same spot as yesterday evening within the bedding areas with this northerly wind again.

I'll be paying attention to this thread throughout the morning and afternoon, hoping that whomever sees decent deer action, continues to posted them and maybe I'll get out sooner if that's the case.

Other than that fellas, best of luck to you out there and enjoy!

Last edited:

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
10 point came through and another buck 100 yards away.
E244678E-23BC-484F-B6DE-77DFBA0994BB.jpeg

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County
Did a better job on the eggs this morning. Going for another repeat today back out on the North ridge with the climber shortly. Hopefully this time a good buck gets up earlier and takes notice of the ladies that are in the area.

(Canned venison, egg & cheese omelet with coffee & unpasteurized milk from from the local dairy farm to wash it down with.)
20201112_104820.jpg

Last edited:

Bowkills

Nw oh
So my sq mile was dead another hunter and I had views covering almost all of it. No deer scene between us. I guy drove around and saw 50 deer around area....pure frustration o well

Reactions: Sgt Fury