Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2020-21

Buckkillr

Athens
Just got outta truck at home about 1 and it sounded like a tree was falling in the thick stuff beside house, I look up to see a doe blast out and probably a 130's on her tail with maybe a 110" in tow. Son got off bus at 3 and it was a mad dash to get in our home stand. 2 doe so far but nothing following ☹️

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Seen my buck I missed standing over a bedded doe. Got down to close the gap and get a shot or pushed them to Hunter. Got on the pond dam and seen the deer bu Hunter. Buck bedded 41 yards under a big tree w the doe going his way standing looking back at me. I was texting Hunter when it’s 10 minutes till dark and all the deer running, one had a nocturnal glowing. It ran to a finger and disappeared. Never got to the other side or crested the hill. Giving it an hour and we going to look. Wish us luck.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good luck Nicky and clan!!!!

Saw 4 tonight. 2 doe, the same small 6 from this morning and a boarder line shooter that wasn’t in range. I can say that, well, because it wasn’t in range 😂

We’ll hit again in the monad see what happens. Good luck folks...

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Two nice size doe came up behind me 20 yd bumped I think by a buck and couldn’t find out where. 10 mins later basket buck came down to check out for doe. 10 min after that he came down to work the scrape for 10 mins and left so I hurried down to get out. After leaving the farm I’m almost hit the Doe. One crossed the street and other doe that had no fucks givin attitude was going to cross the road, lmao. Psh. Going back tomorrow.