Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2020-21

Bowkills

Nw oh
I was so pumped up to hunt I couldn't sleep I was up till 3. that buck and doe are still in the same spot from last night. They ventured 300yrds east at daylight but they r back standing around. Shows just how long a buck will wait on a doe. He's acting a bit different he may have sealed the deal. Sometimes they'll hang around for the awkward conversation after before they dash.... I'm watching drinking coffee.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Last hunt in Kansas. 55 degrees w 15 mph wind and will increase by 9am in the 20’s. Day just starting to break and a deer gave me a blow job.... nice of her to do that without asking lol. Mallards are pouring into the pond I’m next to and today is opening morning. I’m in a ground blind w a bow. [emoji2373]

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Should have brought my bow and tagged out on this tender morsel. 😂
20201114_074353.jpg

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Yesterday saw some dink bucks and a couple of does. I had 2 does right at the end of the day wander past and i contemplated it but we had dinner reservations so i passed.

In the same stand today. Dash said 23 on the way here. Only a morning sit, then gotta do scout stuff with my oldest.

Debating for tonight to sit or not.

This IWOM suit is really nice.

OO2

In the Uplands
View attachment 113830
Beautiful morning. Two does at dawn and a far off buck next field over a little after.

Then a damned coyote trotted through the woods. Didnt want to even risk a shot and mess up this calm atmosphere. Does anyone think the coyote passing through will affect the deer I see?

The buck I shot last year came after 3 yotes cleared the field. Hard to say but stick with it you never know!