Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2020-21

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Hoping they move a little in this calm before the storm. Only standing corn field in a country mile is 200yrds north and im hoping they filter out this evening. Let's fill this doe only tag!

20201129_152908.jpg

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
You guys are spoiled - you are in the Golden Age of Deer Hunting in Ohio - sweet - DON'T SCREW IT UP
I’ve been deer hunting since Thanksgiving day in 1981. Not a day has ever gone by that I didn’t put serious thought into it. I’ve had a lot of fun and seen some lean times too. Could I have filled my tag with a very respectable buck this year.... sure. But filling tags is not why I do this. If I see one that stirs me I will shoot it. If not that’s fine too. I get a kick out of sending videos to a good buddy of bucks I pass just so he can go off on me. The one I saw today had me grabbing for my bow at first until I realized who it was. With the gun this week I might not be able to identify him. There’s a certain 10 I’m looking for and a cull 8. Or a random stranger...... strangers don’t get a free pass.