Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2020-21

Bowkills

Nw oh
Yeah I don't know, I'm still a pup around here LOL but we're ready and hoping for a large horned beast to show. Planned on using the muzzleloader but I'm showing 40% rain in Athens ☹️
Well you decided it so it's going on this one, everybody else will enjoy without clicking an extra thread this way....

Reactions: Buckkillr

Bowkills

Nw oh
my oldest is on the gun in the am. She was able to get a few more shots in before bball practice tonight. She's flinging the last of my 44mag reloads from 4 years ago. I instructed my wife to get tons of snacks for us. i think I'm going to do the whole wake up breakfast Trudy point buck song in the am. 1st deer downed last season so some nerves won't be as high for her anyways. I won't sleep for shit. Kids deer hunts trumps any emotion I've ever had....

Reactions: rooster85

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Had a feeling I would be putting a tag on one this evening hunt. So I went. On my way there driving...something out on the farm stunk. I don’t know what somebody was burning up with. Smelled like like ass. I get to the property and settled in. I smell it again. The whole time it smell like shit. Damn sure wasn’t me, lol. What the fuck is it?! No deer seen. Psh. I’m out until gun season. Told the guys if I don’t kill a buck by end of this month I’m shaving my beard off but leaving bull hurley stache on.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Mason and I won’t sleep a wink tonight. It’s the eve of our last youth gun season together. He has not had a buck tag for youth season since 2016. We put out a cam on a piece we have never deer hunted It’s been there three days. Mason checked it before work today. Our original plans have changed... we will be going to the new piece.

Good luck all!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Good Luck Everyone!

I got a 4 hr job then getting Glenna to the blind. Wind will finally be right. Hoping to kill Mr. White Rack!
20201121_062550.jpg