Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand 2021/22

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
These 2 are like real kids, eating everything in sight. Would like to fill 1 more doe tag before seasons end, not looking good.

20220125_172757.jpg

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Went with my brother over to a little place he has but hasn't hunted since the big buck he wounded got killed by the neighbor.( I'll tell this story later and post pics of the deer). I told him after gun week he needed to get back in there but he was over it. we walked back got his camera going again and I walked up the hill with the crossbow and there was a giant in the neighbors field. I got him up there but the closest he got to coming into where we could shoot him was 80 yards. So that lit a fire for him to get back out there this weekend.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Hunted a spot tonight just to get the cam going again tracks everywhere no deer seen. Got a call from my brother saying he told me so and that buck was under the stand at 5 tonight. He was actually at the neighbors house where we seen that buck last night to see if we could hunt the field, while his camera was sending pics. He had to pick up his boy tonight so he couldn't hunt we will see if he shows tomorrow or if we puss out because of the weather.