Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand 2021/22

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
20211114_081718.jpg

I believe the same saga from yesterday evening continues this mornin. 7:40, a lone doe walked into the open area in the woods right where I saw THUNDER bed temporarily yesterday. She stopped there and looked intensely to the South, away from me, where I first saw THUNDER step out yesterday. She stomped her feet a few times while intensly lookin in that same direction, then stepped back into the honeysuckles where THUNDER went after he got up from his temporary bed yesterday evening. I think he was tending to a doe or that doe that I did not see or know that was in the area yesterday, within that very same honeysuckle patch, then both of them stepped out into the field right at dark, standing just feet away from each other.

This lone doe is now back in the same honeysuckle patch, and she has not come out of it yet.

Good luck to whomever is huntin today!

Last edited:

Bowkills

Nw oh
Ummm there are no deer on the couch..... (encouraging thoughts matter).
Great job guys! Mind over matter! Deer of your dreams is on its feet somewhere! It least its snow and not rain anymore! Its not blowing that sideways! It only takes a moment for your luck to change! Deer love this weather! The cold moist fresh air is great and makes a person feel alive! Patience pays off! Any day afield is better than a day at work! Best of luck! Be positive.

mrbighorns

Medina
Had a close encouter with a nice young 8at 1st light. Smelling the drag but he was downwind of where i set up from the ground. He was debating what to do but finally had enough of my smelly ass and left. One lone day around 11:30.
going to probably be one day sits from here on out when i can. 2 yougest girls start high school hoops. Good luck everyone