Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand 2021/22

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Driving home tonight down a pretty busy roadway with construction going on. Past a guy running the excavator, trenching along the roadway. All of a sudden the other operator stops moving his boom. So I patiently wait thinking a truck is coming my way.. nothing for a bout two minutes. I press onward, move past the operator and see him on his phone pointing up towards the bank… and about 60 yards away on the hill is a big ol nasty looking 10 point completely mounted on a probably 80/90lb doe.. absolutely humping her😂 craziest shit I’ve ever seen! The guy must have been in awe like I was! Sorry for the drawn out story but that’s about as live from the stand as I am gonna get until Wednesday lol

Smawgunner2

Athens County
I’m in. Bumped a couple doe bedding. Breezy.
50D8DBDF-50AA-482D-9628-AFA786BED66D.jpeg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm hunting over bait and using a mechanical broadhead, so you know it's a "brown and down" mission! 😂 I'm curious about these G5 Megameats I bought for the crossbow and the girls have been all over me about tracking a deer this year, especially since Kaydence hasn't shot anything, and they missed out on tracking my buck. It's a good night to mess with one if I have to, so I grabbed the bare necessities and walked out back. Anything without antlers is in danger! I'm hunting a different county for gun season, so I'm good with tagging out here, especially with momma being VERY pregnant. My days afield are dwindling!

20211124_162407.jpg

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I'm hunting over bait and using a mechanical broadhead, so you know it's a "brown and down" mission! 😂 I'm curious about these G5 Megameats I bought for the crossbow and the girls have been all over me about tracking a deer this year, especially since Kaydence hasn't shot anything, and they missed out on tracking my buck. It's a good night to mess with one if I have to, so I grabbed the bare necessities and walked out back. Anything without antlers is in danger! I'm hunting a different county for gun season, so I'm good with tagging out here, especially with momma being VERY pregnant. My days afield are dwindling!

View attachment 140948
What blind is that