Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2022-2023 Edition

TinyTucky

The Flatlands
I’m in a tree. Trying the age old classic “Dump-N-Thump”. Dump the corn and wait for em. They didn’t show up until 10pm yesterday, but it hasn’t been baited here in over a week. They were in here all night long, dumped 20lbs on my way in and got in my stand. 12° temp drop and perfect wind. Hoping for a mature doe, but will likely shoot the first fawn that presents itself(kinda joking but not really lol). They’ve been traveling in a group of 6 and I don’t know if I’ll be able to beat all of those eyes at once. We will see. Good luck to anyone else out.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
I’m in a tree. Trying the age old classic “Dump-N-Thump”. Dump the corn and wait for em. They didn’t show up until 10pm yesterday, but it hasn’t been baited here in over a week. They were in here all night long, dumped 20lbs on my way in and got in my stand. 12° temp drop and perfect wind. Hoping for a mature doe, but will likely shoot the first fawn that presents itself(kinda joking but not really lol). They’ve been traveling in a group of 6 and I don’t know if I’ll be able to beat all of those eyes at once. We will see. Good luck to anyone else out.
Again, call me AFTER you have it drug out. Good luck, gambrel is cold..

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
All set...nice N/W wind today..we havnt had many North winds here this season.
20230114_145126.jpg
20230114_145024.jpg
20230114_145015.jpg
20230114_145012.jpg

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Saw a couple bucks with holes on their heads..😂😂 Was gonna shoot a doe today but saw none.
Also saw the nice 9 point I passed up last month..he was bedded about 50 yards from me. I love crp it makes it easy to sneak in and out without them knowing. I was watching the field and just saw a rack rising up..he stretched and milled around then bedded back down..I snuck out right b4 dark so I wouldn't spook him. He's gonna be a real stud next season just hope he survives the year till then.
A few pictures I took..have some video also will post it when I get it downloaded to my youtube account.
Screenshot_20230114_180642_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230114_180540_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230114_170834_Gallery.jpg