Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2022-2023 Edition

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I’m back out. I’m making a very aggressive (and probably stupid) move tonight. I’m hunting on the ground in a makeshift “blind” constructed with the natural vegetation around me. I’m further out, closer to their travel corridor, and much closer to where they exit the neighboring property. The wind is bad for this. But I’ve got a bunch of evercalm cover scent, and if a buck comes from the right direction I might just get away with it. Decoy is out in front of me to hopefully grab and keep thei attention long enough for me to get a shot. With this heat, if they come out late enough I think I can stay hidden pretty well in low light. #leafysuit #poordecisions #desparation #letsgoooooooo

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I’m back out. I’m making a very aggressive (and probably stupid) move tonight. I’m hunting on the ground in a makeshift “blind” constructed with the natural vegetation around me. I’m further out, closer to their travel corridor, and much closer to where they exit the neighboring property. The wind is bad for this. But I’ve got a bunch of evercalm cover scent, and if a buck comes from the right direction I might just get away with it. Decoy is out in front of me to hopefully grab and keep thei attention long enough for me to get a shot. With this heat, if they come out late enough I think I can stay hidden pretty well in low light. #leafysuit #poordecisions #desparation #letsgoooooooo
I don’t hunt like that much anymore but man was it fun when I did. I sucked at it so…….

Bigcountry40

Back out with my lil homie, he’s been practicing with crossbow, might see if we can get him his first tonight

Attachments

• FD60AA11-4A96-43F2-8780-95EC3BA5480C.jpeg
    FD60AA11-4A96-43F2-8780-95EC3BA5480C.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 71