Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2022-2023 Edition

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
You do the same. Good on you also for doing this. 👍🏻
Have a bunch of buddies down there in the Cape Coral area but from what I have heard the most help is needed in north port, pine island sound, port charlotte areas. So my dad, brother and I will be linking with FWC and local FD’s after being properly added to rescue teams/ volunteer teams, to assist with bringing people essentials and rescuing folks who need it. Two air boats and a mud boat. Should have boots on the ground by 6pm this evening.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Have a bunch of buddies down there in the Cape Coral area but from what I have heard the most help is needed in north port, pine island sound, port charlotte areas. So my dad, brother and I will be linking with FWC and local FD’s after being properly added to rescue teams/ volunteer teams, to assist with bringing people essentials and rescuing folks who need it. Two air boats and a mud boat. Should have boots on the ground by 6pm this evening.
Safe travels, buddy!

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I just got everything situated and sat down to see this bobcat at the base of the tree. Still the Bobcat whisperer.
I’m in the new stand Tyler hunted Friday on our west ridge. It’s raining acorns.
9C9D4062-0C51-49BC-9531-71850BD66735.jpeg