Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2022-2023 Edition

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
What a perfect morning to hunt. Naturally, I'm off work and don't have a single place for a morning hunt with this wind. Maybe I'll take up knitting or something, rhis is fuggen stupit.
Ohio needs to offer a second buck tag at a ridiculously high price....$500 or so. I would buy it...I'm so bored!!!!
FE9070F4-5170-4E68-9CB1-01814E2BA6D3.jpeg

Big H

Medina
Like, Mike, I'm not wanting to mess anything up for youth season. I was going to take the rest of the week off but decided I'd rather my kids have a real chance and for me to leave the place alone. So I'll go back to work tomorrow. The trophy scoring of squirrels can wait. But we are gonna start that game soon, Ron! 🤣
Let me know when we are going to start that up, I have the scoring system saved in my notes 🤣

• Love
Reactions: giles

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Full bore and I have both been sitting in blinds about 150 yards apart since 10 this wet, cold and windy day. He’s in the holler overlooking crossing and I’m up in alfalfa looking at the STUPIT fugger! It’s been a long boring day and I’ve only seen one lil doe around 9:15 when I was in a stand before snow and rain started.
326CA048-E0E8-4C26-83AB-7B27F247C702.jpeg

Hopefully they’re on their feet sooner than last night around 5:15! Sucks when you have only 15 minutes of action before you lose light. Lol
Hoping something mature spots the deke crossing or feeding in this huge field soon.
Hims 33 yards out.😎