Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE! From the Stand 2023-2024 Edition

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
'Tis a spooky Halloween scene with the fog rolling up from the bottoms. If only my imagination had the power to manifest reality.

*Crunch, crunch, crunch*

Scan for movement and catch a big bellied, sway backed mature buck slipping through the oak flat. One grunt catches his attention. The next makes him commit. He saunters through the fog towards the scrape at 28 yards. He works it over flinging dirt and leaves in all directions. Once he's satisfied with his display of dominance, he takes two steps and stops to scan the area for the intruder, only too find a G5 Megameat zipping through his vitals...

*Sigh*

Back to reality...

20231031_080404.jpg

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
'Tis a spooky Halloween scene with the fog rolling up from the bottoms. If only my imagination had the power to manifest reality.

*Crunch, crunch, crunch*

Scan for movement and catch a big bellied, sway backed mature buck slipping through the oak flat. One grunt catches his attention. The next makes him commit. He saunters through the fog towards the scrape at 28 yards. He works it over flinging dirt and leaves in all directions. Once he's satisfied with his display of dominance, he takes two steps and stops to scan the area for the intruder, only too find a G5 Megameat zipping through his vitals...

*Sigh*

Back to reality...

View attachment 186968

The allure of the unknown....could be just seconds away, or years. Gotta love it!

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Seen 6 does out at 150ish, went across the crp field. Dj got a blow job in the standing corn. Woods are dripping so I’m expecting to start seeing deer. Might rattle here, see if anyone is interested.
72045048372__620455C7-11B7-45E2-8F8D-971EBE5DB01F.jpeg

Almost forgot, we pulled into the parking area and there stands a big doe w a 3yr old tending her.