Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2024-2025!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Mason laid eyes on a decent buck last night. I saw him tonight. No shots fired. Not sure we’d shoot him yet anyway, but we are both carrying recurves and for whatever reason that makes them look bigger. 😀. I’m hoping to give him another go tomorrow, left my stand in the tree to make things easier.

OK fellas this isn’t live, because I have zero cell service at my property. This is a short video taken from my creek bottom stand. This is the only stand that I have hunted from for the last 10 years and the stand I killed Splitter from in 2014. This is by far the best funnel I have ever hunted. I drive my lawn tractor to within 15 yards and hide it behind a fence I built for this purpose. A man’s got to do whatever it takes to get in the woods. I guess I am not a believer in burning out a stand location lol. Also added a photo of the buck I shot from this stand last year.

Attachments

• IMG_0258.jpeg
    IMG_0258.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0725.jpeg
    IMG_0725.jpeg
    312.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0973.jpeg
    IMG_0973.jpeg
    267.7 KB · Views: 39
@Hortontoter

Good luck, Dick.here’s hoping for a repeat of 2014!

Did you upgrade the craftsman? Looks different.
Just added to the fleet. I've had this tractor in my garage for years waiting for my "beast" to die. Beast is still running like new and has been retired to mostly mowing duties. Both are LT1000 models that I have proven can take a beating. I removed the mowing deck and added a pair of ATV tires. This ones duty is driving to and from my stand and deer recovery. So far so good at both.

Reactions: Big_Holla