Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2024-2025!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
My cams went dead 3 days ago, so I'm not expecting much. Mostly enjoying a cold morning in the woods rather than at the office. This is my favorite stand on the property. Nice oak flat between bedding. I've killed 4-5 deer here, including last year's buck. I expect to get skunked, but it's a good dry run for the weeks ahead!

1000009510.jpg

Wiley E Coyote

My cams went dead 3 days ago, so I'm not expecting much. Mostly enjoying a cold morning in the woods rather than at the office. This is my favorite stand on the property. Nice oak flat between bedding. I've killed 4-5 deer here, including last year's buck. I expect to get skunked, but it's a good dry run for the weeks ahead!

View attachment 200627
Your deer must have came here! My cams were dead until three days ago. Now I'm covered up 😁🦌

Wiley E Coyote

Well shit. That delay cost me. After waiting a bit, I walked out & as I was entering in on a trail, a deer snorted & two bounded off. I couldn't see them & they didn't go far. I figured two does. I was half right.....

View attachment 200628View attachment 200629

They didn't go far as another cam caught them casually walking underneath. That buck had eyes only for her....
There's good and bad to these cell cameras. Most of the time they are fun! Other times they make you sick in the stomach!

Reactions: "J"