Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Woke up this morning wit a sore throat and a headache. Took some advil, got a shower and headed out. Drove to my spot and started getting stuff out of the jeep and realized I feel horrible. Came back home.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Had a 120 skirt me at 150 yards bird dogging a doe. And my brother on the other side of farm said he had a stud 6 point come in before he could shoot said it was a giant.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Deer been slow for the most part but having a bald eagle around me all morning has kept me entertained. Not everyday you see them. He won't stay still long enough for a pic tho.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
uploadfromtaptalk1417096704854.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Took a little drive this morning, about 20 miles. Saw two coyotes, no deer. Only saw one guy out in the brush wearing orange. Things have sure changed over the years.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Had to run out for some things after I got home. Decided to loop around the property I was going to hunt. Wouldn't you know, a nice buck crossing the road headed right to the woods. Not saying I would have been in the right spot to get a Crack at him, but it provided me a spark. I now know that buck is staying in there. I think I have a good idea where he's bedding, and I have a better idea of what direction to expect him to come from in the mornings. I think he might still be killable. Gotta get over whatever this is that got my throat all swollen up this morning so I can get after him.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good luck to all the TOOzers out hunting this morning!! Be safe out there!

Congrats on the doe Nick, good luck on your buck now!!!

Brock, times have changed bigtime from back when haven't they!!!! Kinda sad....

Hope you get over that bug Dave! Good luck with that buck too!

Tay, I think this is the most you've ever hunted!!! Friggin love your passion and drive!!! Here Bucky Bucky....

Diablo54

Outside
Good luck to all the TOOzers out hunting this morning!! Be safe out there!

Congrats on the doe Nick, good luck on your buck now!!!

Brock, times have changed bigtime from back when haven't they!!!! Kinda sad....

Hope you get over that bug Dave! Good luck with that buck too!

Tay, I think this is the most you've ever hunted!!! Friggin love your passion and drive!!! Here Bucky Bucky....

No arrogance here but this is the first time I've had a buck tag this late In the year in quite a few years .

What keeps me going
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417131815.284791.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417131828.339063.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417131840.076433.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.