Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Sat in ground blind from 3-5...should have stayed home or sat till dark....got out of blind and saw rabbit 7 yds away, took shot and missed...easton flatline with slick trick broadhead stuck in log and no rabbit to show for it...start wLking out and see white tails in the air running away from me, if i could have sat still for 10 more minutes this would be a different posting...instead, an expensive lesson learned. Back at it in the morning!

Diablo, great looking deer to keep the fire going for sure...good luck out there!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Seen 6 deer. One buck, 2 does, and 2 buttons. Toes feel like they are about to fall off. About 10 more minutes and I'm out to get some errands done before a evening sit.

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Only my 3rd time out in NH since returning from my Ohio trip. In a blind with my son overlooking a small creek. I know there's a nice buck working the area so I've got my fingers crossed he shows up. Love to see my boy get a crack at him.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Hunted outside of Johnstown this morning and only saw turkeys. On the way out I saw one small buck trotting across the corn field.

I'm on stand now. I'm not sure if I'm hunting tomorrow or not. We are heading back to PA on Sunday.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Testing out the new hose/adapter in my ground blind for the portable buddy heater. Not expecting to see anything just because I havent seen a deer in 2 weeks but you never know! Atleast I can stay warm in the late season once it starts getting real cold.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I drove around this morning, saw a flock of turkeys. Drove on up to the store and bought some slugs, shot my gun. Looking forward to Monday! :)

Isaacorps

Columbus
Scoped out a new public spot for Monday with a buddy of mine who's just getting into hunting. Planning on being in there before anyone else Monday morning and letting them bump something up. Hopefully it works out for his sake. I love getting newbies involved and having success to keep their interest

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
The one we wanted came out at about 50 yds but brush in the way. Thought Joy was gonna close the deal and he never came into the pile!!!!!! Oh So Close! Braydon's up tomorrow!

rsmith

Good luck everyone out this morning, I'll be getting out this evening after work to hopefully lay down a doe that has been coming in right at 5

Status
Not open for further replies.