Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sitting in the stand where Jarrod shot his buck last year. The wind is perfect and there is a ton of sign, hope to have a good one show up with plenty of light. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412889521.730668.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412889537.386399.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412889554.406238.jpg

Had a doe, a yearling, and 3 young bucks come by tonight. Even though I didn't see any shooters I have to say it was a great hunt tonight. Did anybody see the moon just after dark tonight?

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Had a doe, a yearling, and 3 young bucks come by tonight. Even though I didn't see any shooters I have to say it was a great hunt tonight. Did anybody see the moon just after dark tonight?

I didn't hunt but yeah. HUGE and bright orange around here before the clouds covered it. Very cool.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
At 6:30 5 doe fed through the alfalfa field. Then at 7 Had a doe and 2 fawns come through my stand with what I swear was a button buck that grunted once tailing them. I climbed down at dusk and there was 5 deer in the field, 2 were real nice bucks. I watched them with my binos for a few then the 2 nice ones started tickling antlers. One of the bucks could of been big willy, almost looked like him from the side but couldn't tell for sure. They disappeared into the woods and I snuck out. Good evening!

rsmith

Well I'm up in the stand, bumped 5 deer walking in but they were about 200 yards away and the only thing I saw was 10 eyes staring at me cause my head lamp is so bright. Nice crisp and cold morning with a good frost which is exciting! If I don't get it done this morning this evening is going to be it! I have a good feeling about today.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Good luck guys! Im sitting in the blind trying to stay awake after a long day working. I will not be hunting this weekend but plan on doing a sit in the new stand early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.