Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser878

ohio
I've had this deer on multiple cams in daylight atleast 4 days a week the last 3 weeks.

And this deer also.

I had to relocate them. But I found em in daylight

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Those are two great looking deer Zach! Good job in finding them again! They both apparently walk the same paths a lot! lol the quality of those pics are great TOO!

Kaiser878

ohio
Ha ya the same path to a corn pile. Haha that's the easiest way to relocate deer for me. Then I hang other cams to find where they are coming from

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I have no idea what's going on at the farm I hunt between Saturday night and Friday mornings cuz work stands in the way! Gonna swap cards again this weekend sometime so I'm hoping that helps tell something! Gonna hope a good one is one his feet during daylight Fri thru Sat sometime this weekend! We shall see....:pickle:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We're not all 1%'rs hunting 1% ground either. Not to mention, you have a fairly favorable work schedule for being in the woods. You're very good at what you do, but you're at the top of the mountain buddy. We can't all follow in your footsteps.

jeremy44230

Medina County
Just got set up. Slipped in nicely to downwind of the ladies bedroom. Hopefully something nice walks by.

My biggest deer died on a day like today. Fingers crossed.

Good luck tonight fellas. I think we will have an IKS thread!

Isaacorps

Columbus
Set up in a nice bottom with wind blowing from bed to food. A little windy up top but almost calm down here. Between the wind and wet leaves I'll have to see em long before I hear em. Eyes peeled...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
DD's favorite scrape is on the other side of the food plot. This is where he showed up at 8:30 PM last Friday. Got a break in the rain and the wind is perfect for this spot. Easy access, low impact. Never know what could happen...

uploadfromtaptalk1446067538862.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.