Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
And right on time....fuggin squirrel hunters across the creek. Why do you need a 12ga to shoot the fuckers, good grief.

And just drove the 4 wheel drive truck trough the damn woods. What a bunch of fug sticks lol

Last edited:

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Hes a rebel.

DDW, with mom n sister. Luv me some SS!

image.jpg

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Adam that is always cool when you get them right under ya. [emoji106]

Won't be back in the woods till Friday morning. Good luck to all you guys that are going to make it out.

Gordo

Athens County
Had a 135ish buck about 300 yds out in a bean fielsd and hit my bleat call and he ran right in.Pretty cool but have lots of time to hunt so he got a pass.
Thats all i saw.

Sounds like a great hunt man!

Skunkaroo for this guy.

Leafs where falling like it was no ones business. The sun came out right before it down poured. Strange weather. Caught me a chill now!

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Had a small fawn come by at 6:30 couldn't tell if it was a doe or BB.... Stopped at 48 yards and milled around a few minutes and out into the field.....

A few minutes after legal shooting light I start hearing grunting and it's getting closer.... Went by on the same trail as the first one but couldn't see how big it was just a blob by then....

It rained hard for about an hour and the damn tree I'm in has a limb about 20' above me that acted like a faucet pouring own on me..... Gotta love Mother Nature....

Status
Not open for further replies.