Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Going for a mid day hunt again... Two different farms just like the other day.... Last night got a little hectic.... Just happened when it was too dark lol.... I'd of loved too have night vision too get a better look at that buck.... My gut says it was that six point but my mind was thinking the target buck was moving through lol.... Either way it got me pumped....

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
LOL. I was looking at this post and the wife says 'deer running through the front yard'. A mature doe is running to the West. watched for a buck but nothing showed. Off to my R&D work. Plan on a evening hunt if all goes well.

buckstar25

T-county
uploadfromtaptalk1446134321233.jpglittle windy today....

Kaiser878

ohio
It's Def getting right. Just checked a scrape cam on a oak shelf..... the deer are really on their feet now. Look at the time.

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Just got back out from lunch and changed spots... sittin behind a corn fodder bale to stay out of the wind... overlooking a creek bottom uploadfromtaptalk1446141591504.jpguploadfromtaptalk1446141591504.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm half tempted too go spook some does up too let the bucks start chasing them lol... Only bad thing.... Bucks aren't moving yet either lol

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just got into my tower for evening hunt.
will pull timelapse card and if I missed anything during mid day. Love the tmelapse cam as its here when im not.
seen that doe in the front yard and 15 minutes later a small 8 pt following her trail
I say its starting.
good luck tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.