Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Good Luck Taylor and Anyone else out today. Today is the day 2 years ago Braydon killed his dandy 8 pt. Hope your persistence pays off Taylor.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good luck Jake, and everyone else heading out today! No hunting for me today. Might go trespasser scouting and tote the Savage tomorrow. I bought a tag last week just in case. Hadn't carted a bow in the woods since Nov 1st (or 2nd?) when I killed my buck. It has been all about Garrett. Tomorrow I might consider shooting one.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Change of pace. Kody doing the shooting.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448823066.283962.jpg

Steelheadtracker

Twas the night before gun season nothing was stirring not even a squirrel. Seriously not even squirrels moving not that I'm complaining. Just got In stand better late than never I guess.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I decided to reposition my ladder stand this afternoon. I have to work the next two days, so I decided to sit in it for the last two hrs. I was very fortunate that my neighbors decided to let their dogs run..... & bark at me after I tried to spook them underneath. Fuggars.

Jason Short

Wayne County
I drove out to a new public property that I haven't scouted at all and just picked a spot and sat on the ground. I saw three does at 60 yards about 15 minutes before last night, if it was tomorrow one of them would have died...

Status
Not open for further replies.