Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County

Looking for love

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Okie dokie, here's some of the action I had this morning. I already had some small bucks come in earlier & then leave. A lone mature doe come in off my left & ended up getting off to my right ( thanks to being smoked up & a evercalm stick sitting out behind me ) she never busted me. She stood on the outskirts of a thicket right behind my house, as if waiting for something to be following from where she had come. A fawn ended up come running in from the other side of the thicket & these two met up & walked back out in front of me. The lone doe kept on going as the fawn went back out in front of me to watch for something. Soon I heard grunting & another doe ( it's moma ) came in & met up underneath me. That's when a buck arrived & ended up disrupting everything. There was a bb that came in too, & was the last to leave the area after another small buck that was here earlier came back in chasing everyone. I had other videos, but it takes forever to download & this was the best for what it was.

https://youtu.be/gsqGjMDIjto

Status
Not open for further replies.