Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Water

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
We were over by south bass island yesterday

20210515_105718.jpg
20210515_103211.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
heading to lake Douglas in Tennessee for a couple days. Should pull in to the boat ramp around 6:15. Never fished it before so we will have to learn as we go. Hopefully have some pictures to post the next couple of days. 🤘🏻
I assume Jake didn’t go with you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: giles

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
That last pic got me! Only place I have heard about Indian lake is on here when red posts about it. So I look it up and can't believe I have never been there before. What a beautiful area. Road trip coming!
I love it there. Great fishing year round. Tons of great restaurants. It's a party lake for families or for younger folks too

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Only managing sheep head so far. Casting tubes around green island. Trying to troll for walleye without boards isn’t working very good 😂😂
You have a drop shot setup? If so rig it for about a foot and a half off the bottom.

Reactions: OO2

OO2

In the Uplands
You have a drop shot setup? If so rig it for about a foot and a half off the bottom.
Yeah I got one. Now the spots or skill to ready electronics to drop one in theirs faces...not so much.

Do you think the bass are still off shore?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah I got one. Now the spots or skill to ready electronics to drop one in theirs faces...not so much.

Do you think the bass are still off shore?
Ashtabula they’re moving up into the slips. But they’re also catching them in 20’ of water. Not familiar with where you’re fishing, but I’d look for some protected spawning areas if there are any. They’re pulling out (and releasing) a bunch of fish in the 5lb range.

Ned rig seems too be a hot bait also right now.

OO2

In the Uplands
Ashtabula they’re moving up into the slips. But they’re also catching them in 20’ of water. Not familiar with where you’re fishing, but I’d look for some protected spawning areas if there are any. They’re pulling out (and releasing) a bunch of fish in the 5lb range.

Ned rig seems too be a hot bait also right now.
I appreciate the 411

Reactions: MoonLab