Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Long bow kill video

That's pretty sweet! You guys are putting together videos that are on par with Midwest Whitetail and Red Arrow...dang.

2 Questions though -

What the heck do you put on your arrows? Didn't the doe you shot at in the snow sniff the luminock too? Crazy~

Why didn't you pull the arrows out of the ground when you got down to tag the doe? I can think of two occasions this year where I flung an arrow at a groundhog or squirrel within the first 20 minutes of a sit and ended up climbing down (hang-on) the stand to grab that arrow before the power hour.

Sweet stuff, thanks for sharing!

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
That's pretty sweet! You guys are putting together videos that are on par with Midwest Whitetail and Red Arrow...dang.

2 Questions though -

What the heck do you put on your arrows? Didn't the doe you shot at in the snow sniff the luminock too? Crazy~

Why didn't you pull the arrows out of the ground when you got down to tag the doe? I can think of two occasions this year where I flung an arrow at a groundhog or squirrel within the first 20 minutes of a sit and ended up climbing down (hang-on) the stand to grab that arrow before the power hour.

Sweet stuff, thanks for sharing!
I completely forgot about that doe in the snow sniffin that arrow...lol. Funny thing is that had a Lumenok on it too. Maybe I will have to contact Lumenok...I just gotz me a new idea!

As far as not pulling the arrow, didn't want to get our smell in that area in hopes something else would drop off that little hill.