Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Looking for advise/input 4wd cargo van?

Big H

Medina
My advise would be to look at the Mercedes Sprinter 4 WD. We have 5 2WD MB Sprinters for my wife’s business and really like them. We went to check out my buddie’s buck yesterday and another guy that he shoots with was there with a new MB Sprinter 4 WD van. He has a half dozen he uses for his business. He had added aftermarket tires and rims and it really looked sharp.
I have driven the vans when we pick them up from the custom outfitter in SC back to Ohio. And actually drove one to NJ to drop off my daughter with all her stuff when she took her first real job a few months ago. They are very comfortable to drive and I think that it would probably fit your needs nicely. Push comes to shove, you could sleep in it also.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
My advise would be to look at the Mercedes Sprinter 4 WD. We have 5 2WD MB Sprinters for my wife’s business and really like them. We went to check out my buddie’s buck yesterday and another guy that he shoots with was there with a new MB Sprinter 4 WD van. He has a half dozen he uses for his business. He had added aftermarket tires and rims and it really looked sharp.
I have driven the vans when we pick them up from the custom outfitter in SC back to Ohio. And actually drove one to NJ to drop off my daughter with all her stuff when she took her first real job a few months ago. They are very comfortable to drive and I think that it would probably fit your needs nicely. Push comes to shove, you could sleep in it also.
Thanks for the info. Does the custom outfitter in SC do modifications on vans for hunting?

Big H

Medina
Thanks for the info. Does the custom outfitter in SC do modifications on vans for hunting?
No, we have a mobile dog grooming business. We also started a mobile fitness van for dogs. We have 3 treadmills in a MB van. We are going to sell that van, it is the bigger passenger van but not 4 WD. I installed the rubber stall mats you can get from TSC in that van and can tell you those work well for protecting the floor, which would work for your use.

Reactions: Sgt Fury
No, we have a mobile dog grooming business. We also started a mobile fitness van for dogs. We have 3 treadmills in a MB van. We are going to sell that van, it is the bigger passenger van but not 4 WD. I installed the rubber stall mats you can get from TSC in that van and can tell you those work well for protecting the floor, which would work for your use.
Can those treadmills fit next to my Lazy Boy so I can get my dog some exercise while I sit here all day surfing the net? Cuz he really needs it and i ain't got the time to walk him, what with this website and all the Tic Toks, plus all the Hunting videos and alternate news sites I got to watch...

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
Maybe build a ‘permanent’ ramp out of some steel or 2x4s and plywood that stays there any you can just back your truck up to? You could also make it wide enough and with a hand rail to help you get out of the back of the truck. And also put a side hand rail on the truck bed on the side you exit the quad.