Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Looking to buy coyotes

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Look out folks we got a badass over here. Fucking skeebo. 😅

ConstantFrequentErne-small.gif

Last edited:

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
@Ken burns the thing is this whole forum is a brotherhood, we welcome anyone who wants to join. The deal is come on in pull up a chair and get to know everyone, but when you starting shitting on everyone because they ask you legitimate questions; you will get your ass handed to you, as you have clearly seen.

Then instead of calming down, like @giles told you to, you double down on the douchebag attitude.

Then as far as I am concerned you went to far and starting insulting the many vets in here, saying stupid shit, like I have knocked out a marine, which I highly doubt. Our vets are the group of guys that allow us to have the freedom to cut up like we do on here and they deserve our utmost respect.

Your words show you are not worthy to wash their jockstraps, but hey like I said before thanks for all the laughs.

Ken burns

Ny
Ahhhh, another blessed morning. Damn it's good to be alive.
To all impacted. .....
If you guys are sincerely vets as is my new bud Giles (I don't think it's something a vet would lie about.)
I would never knowingly disrespect a vet or someone who served for this country. BTW. So my sincere apologies. And that's no bs I out that on my life.
I give you all the props in the world for what you. Would have endured.
Please forgive me on that. Truly as I am a man of God regardless of my spelling where I live , or how much I fire you guys up . Lmao
Just wanted that to be known
And as far as the marine this g you know typical situation. In bar as young kid , talking to a smokeshow. Guy gets all rowdy in my face says dude I'm a fucking marine then starts acting aln crazy . Well one to the sweet spot. He folded like like a brief case.

Now in my experience vets are cool calm and collective. And they don't want to act all crazy or be a douche. Usually they realize life is a blessing and. That family is important usually by this stage they are men like my man Giles .👍

Just my two cents for the day .
Hope I spelled every word correctly .

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ahhhh, another blessed morning. Damn it's good to be alive.
To all impacted. .....
If you guys are sincerely vets as is my new bud Giles (I don't think it's something a vet would lie about.)
I would never knowingly disrespect a vet or someone who served for this country. BTW. So my sincere apologies. And that's no bs I out that on my life.
I give you all the props in the world for what you. Would have endured.
Please forgive me on that. Truly as I am a man of God regardless of my spelling where I live , or how much I fire you guys up . Lmao
Just wanted that to be known
And as far as the marine this g you know typical situation. In bar as young kid , talking to a smokeshow. Guy gets all rowdy in my face says dude I'm a fucking marine then starts acting aln crazy . Well one to the sweet spot. He folded like like a brief case.

Now in my experience vets are cool calm and collective. And they don't want to act all crazy or be a douche. Usually they realize life is a blessing and. That family is important usually by this stage they are men like my man Giles .👍

Just my two cents for the day .
Hope I spelled every word correctly .
Who is this guy and what’d you do with Ken Burns? 😂😂😂

Heat of the moment. You owned it and that’s a good thing. No harm, no foul... 👍🏼

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
This is more like it. Keep acting like this and you'll be just fine. No more relapse of jailbird talk. Only I can get away with that shit. And it doesn't always work out for me. I have my haters here and thats okay.

Haters? you? No way, bro you are cool, who are they? I will fold them like a suitcase! Lol

Reactions: giles
It's the gift that keeps on giving. Hey @Big_Holla tired yet? 😅.

Definitely amusing. Still don't get this whole thing though. Paying way, way over the top for unskinned coyotes, frozen and FedEx'd to him and when we asked to understand more we are a bunch of pussies and pieces of shit that don't like money? He works for the state but has all this expendable cash lying around yet can't spell or type a sentence with any use of grammar. I still don't get it. Anyone that does business with him really should read this thread and ask themselves is this a legitimate fur buyer with a cool head that I want to deal with? Also remember the old saying if it's too good to be true there might, just might be a catch, that is what we all were questioning.

This is more like it. Keep acting like this and you'll be just fine. No more relapse of jailbird talk. Only I can get away with that shit. And it doesn't always work out for me. I have my haters here and thats okay.

So you and Ken acting nice is just that.....acting???? :ROFLMAO: Salesmen will be salesmen I guess til they lose that sale.....well in this case the purchase.

Reactions: triple_duece