Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Looking to buy coyotes

Ken burns

Ny
What you guys gonna do when I stop checking thread, back to Bordem.?? Feel bad for you but not gonna lose my shit again far from worth it. Was fun just as doing right thing . Clearly it's you guys.

Attachments

• IMG_5336.jpg
    IMG_5336.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 211

Ken burns

Ny
Last one guys. Promise . Toodles. Happy holidays be safe and God bless.

Attachments

• 20180510_143920.jpg
    20180510_143920.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 247

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Definitely amusing. Still don't get this whole thing though. Paying way, way over the top for unskinned coyotes, frozen and FedEx'd to him and when we asked to understand more we are a bunch of pussies and pieces of shit that don't like money? He works for the state but has all this expendable cash lying around yet can't spell or type a sentence with any use of grammar. I still don't get it. Anyone that does business with him really should read this thread and ask themselves is this a legitimate fur buyer with a cool head that I want to deal with? Also remember the old saying if it's too good to be true there might, just might be a catch, that is what we all were questioning.

I would also like to know why he wants to much for coyotes

Reactions: Big_Holla

Ken burns

Ny
I know I promised but had to let you guys know not only. Gentleman around or on internet. Guess you guys missed the boat

Attachments

• IMG_5364.jpg
    IMG_5364.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 214