Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Looking to buy coyotes

Ken burns

Ny
I'd share the. Website to make you all rich but then you guys will want 200 a dog one guy just sold this one for 400

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
We can get them but this freezing and shipping thing is the problem for me. If it would stay cold out so you could wrap and let mother nature do the freezing would help. We usually start setting in early January.
5901.jpeg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Please share this throughout threads. It seems that some are a bit over all my wanting to buy coyotes .

Another bit of forum etiquette is NOT sharing this throughout every thread. One thread dedicated to your purpose is enough.

I'd share the. Website to make you all rich but then you guys will want 200 a dog one guy just sold this one for 400

You're not helping your cause here...

Ken burns

Ny
Fuck it's cold out this week man , I'd take em all. Hardest part would be the drive maybe 2.25 hours for 250$? Seems worth it. Wouldn't even have to deal with shipping then but even so. 1 dog at 50 plus 50 ship. Is 100$. I'm still willing to do that but seems no brainier we aren't do anything illegal

Ken burns

Ny
How not helping case I'm sorry if. Did something work g I just am baffled at you guys down there. You guys are like isolated or something it's a money train and you aren't. Cathing it

Ken burns

Ny
Catching* obviously I'm real not spam and look at my picture that me a good looking dude who loves to hunt and drink Busch beer lmao wtf

Ken burns

Ny
Married with kids and dog like wtf you guys act like I'm. Some wierdo. Not the case HVAC and plumbing technician work for the state. Like what the fuck I'm done posting on here the word is out if anyone wants to do buisiness

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Married with kids and dog like wtf you guys act like I'm. Some wierdo. Not the case HVAC and plumbing technician work for the state. Like what the fuck I'm done posting on here the word is out if anyone wants to do buisiness

Maybe it's because you're offering to pay 2x what you can buy completely tanned eastern fully furred pelts with all 4 feet for on Etsy and eBay. Or maybe it's because you're a douchebag who thinks throwing a little money around will make people hop and skip to get what you want. Take your pick.

Ken burns

Ny
Yeah done with forum coming from the douchebag who must be one of the guys I beat up in high school . Money is how works works buddy shitty. I know but is what it is. Maybe. You guys are really just deep backwoods. Cause anyone who can get money for something they throw in ditch. And doesn't must be messed up . Bet you don't donate either to people who really need something. I'm 5 hours away big guy

Reactions: OO2

Ken burns

Ny
I actually prefer shot to heart behind shoulder you pros should know sweet spot(different than whitetails lmao)jk a joke !
Not familiar with the 6.5 Creed. I rock 204,223/556
I mean entry hold should be small nmw. Exit hole how big. Try to keep no bigger than half dollar?