Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lord, I hope this ain't true...

rrr

I would think that Jim would have them keep their noses closer than that...but who knows if it true or not. I am not surprised, considering the allegations that get thrown around, it's simply something that comes with success (Cam Newton?). Then again, ole Maurice was not that long ago, look at how big of a doucher he was!

I'll stick with T.P.'s tweet tonight:

TPeezy2 Terrelle Pryor
I paid for my tattoos. GoBucks

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Here's what I'm saying: Those boys own their names and autographs. It's not like they are getting something for nothing as is the case in most violations. If Cam Newton's dad can pimp him out to the highest bidder and he still wins the Heisman and plays for the title, then these boys can certainly sign something and get a free tat. Now if they were stealing shit from OSU, signing it and making the pitch, I might view it differently. But if Pryor goes down for a tat with cash in hand and old boy pulls out a pic and says: "Sign this and the tat is on me..." I have a hard time viewing that as something worthy of keeping him from playing in a BCS bowl game.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I had a good response and lost it when I accidentally hit "Next Thread" instead of Reply. :smiley_blackeye:

Well...Fugg. Fugg this. Fugg Pryor. Fugg Michigan. Just FUGG! FUGG! FUGGITY! FUGG!!! :tantrum:

I'll get around to it again later damnit...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I really wouldn't worry that much. Their first five games are Akron, Toledo, Miami, Colorado and Michigan State which should be the only problem.

Beentown

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I really wouldn't worry that much. Their first five games are Akron, Toledo, Miami, Colorado and Michigan State which should be the only problem.

Beentown

We'll lose the Miami game and MSU. There goes National Title and Big Whatever Championship. You know how Buckeyes fans are, that's a miserable failing season. Even with a Michigan win. If these boys come back, and I hope they don't, their first game back would be at Nebraska. That's most likely a loss. We're entering dangerous 4 loss territory next year and that fucking blows...

Here is what I think: Suspend them all right now, forever. Get them the fuck out of town. Terrelle Pryor is a piece of shit. Do you know how many Ohio high school football players past, present, and future would die for the chance to have a Big Ten Championship ring and Gold Pants?!? MULTIPLE RINGS AND PANTS?!? The fact that he would sell those simply to ink his own body when he's going to be able to afford a personal tattoo artist for his posse in two years, hurts me as a devoted Buckeye fan and former Ohio high school football player. That shows total lack of respect for this state, the fans, the Big Ten, the Michigan game, and his teammates who helped him get those. I hope I never see him in scarlet and grey again and the same goes for all but Boom. Boom needs sanctioned, but he didn't sell anything but helmets, pants, shirt, and shoes. Big deal. The others that sold Gold Pants and rings, can go...

It's a sad day to be a Buckeyes fan that's for sure. But be careful talking smack because these days, you don't know who's next. It's just big college football in the 2000's and every school has it's dirty secrets. I knew it was only a matter of time before something brought us to our knees. The former owner of our company told my old man the day we signed Pryor that would we eventually regret it. He's a huge Penn State fan (donated $88 million to the hockey program) and high school football fan. He knew about Pryor and warned he was a bad character. We hoped Tressel could reign him in and he didn't. You dance with the devil and you'll eventually get fugged. It's our time to get fugged...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Sorry, one more time...:smiley_clap:lmao Ok I am done. OSU is like Les Miles and neither get dirty in a shit storm. It all catches up!

Beentown

rrr

I knew it was only a matter of time before something brought us to our knees. The former owner of our company told my old man the day we signed Pryor that would we eventually regret it. He's a huge Penn State fan (donated $88 million to the hockey program) and high school football fan. He knew about Pryor and warned he was a bad character. We hoped Tressel could reign him in and he didn't. You dance with the devil and you'll eventually get fugged. It's our time to get fugged...

Couldn't agree with you more bud. I've got several friends who played against him in basketball or football in high school, or watched him when their schools played his...and they are going to get the last laugh now.