Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Maddie Bell

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I am posting this here because you just never know who may see it and be of help.
Maddie Bell is a local kid, just graduated. Sunday morning she was apparently taken against her will. Her car was found, phone and keys still inside. This was 1030 or so. There is essentially no solid clues as to who would have taken her. The only thing they have to go on at this point is her car pulled into a church parking lot and moments later a white car speed away. She was not the type of kid to run off. She’s a great kid with great parents. I just left her parents at the search headquarters; it’s one of the saddest things I’ve ever witnessed. Absolutely heartbreaking.
Here are a couple pics.
752BDF29-C346-4662-B88E-7C1D67D9A356.jpeg
96C01543-1AAF-495A-8B69-174DBB534355.jpeg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
There is just nothing to do to fix it. I’ve not been able to help with the search per se, couldn’t walk the last couple days. I went out there a while ago to see what I could do and her dad was just so grateful to see us, and there have been hundreds of people looking. Her dad and mom are just good people and it’s devastating for them. Her mom found her car an hour and a half after she left the house because she didn’t return a text or call, it’s not like she was one of those kids that just disappeared for hours on end. They are grasping for any hint of hope. I told her dad I wish I knew what to do and he said just being there for them was all anyone could. Helpless feeling.

Cogz

Cogz
TX
Just read the article on Fox News. Awful. She said she was going tanning but salons are not open. I hope they are scouring her phone for texts and communication and dating apps for who she may have been meeting up with.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Just read the article on Fox News. Awful. She said she was going tanning but salons are not open. I hope they are scouring her phone for texts and communication and dating apps for who she may have been meeting up with.
The tanning salons were opened back up. I believe thats why she rushed out to go from what I read. Just heartbreaking

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Tanning beds are open at the little country store where she was going. Her car was found a 1/4 mile from the store. She never went in the store. She wasn’t planning to meet anyone. She asked her boyfriend (4 years) to go with her but he decided not to because he was still tired. Those kids are going to be together for life. He lived right down the road from our house and they used to come up here on his go cart to mess around with Mason. She wasn’t a social media user and there was nothing to indicate anything abnormal on her phone.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the well wishes. Keep an eye out for her, you never know where she may be at this point.
This pic was taken just last weekend.
42989E1B-DE4D-4EAC-9E91-C87BFEAD8CCB.jpeg

Reactions: finelyshedded