Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Maddie Bell

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Yo Brock are they using dogs in the search
Dogs, horses, helicopters, drones, rednecks, city folk. A little bit of everything. I’m willing to bet, and hoping, she has been hauled out of here. One of the detectives said he is betting its a human trafficking situation and not just some random psycho that snatched her

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
69311050-4C1B-4918-BED3-81F7DE6855BB.jpeg

Reactions: Sgt Fury and Blan37

Jamie

Ohio
Dogs, horses, helicopters, drones, rednecks, city folk. A little bit of everything. I’m willing to bet, and hoping, she has been hauled out of here. One of the detectives said he is betting its a human trafficking situation and not just some random psycho that snatched her

this is the first thing that came to my mind. this is an enormous and growing problem. there is a special place in a very dark corner of hell for the motherfuckers involved in human trafficking. it's tantamount to slavery.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ohio ranks 5th in human trafficking - dang

Yes but that's a really broad term that includes everything from exploited labor to sex trafficking. Street walkers, lot lizards, the asian at the massage parlor, Mexicans who can't get home working for room and board. The randomly snatched and sold for sex work is extremely extremely rare here.

Jamie

Ohio
just the first thing that came to mind when I first heard of this. still, I would think it's every bit as plausible as a random kidnapping. could have been a simple stick up gone bad. I sure hope they got the plates on that white car. I'm betting it is long gone from Ohio.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Yes but that's a really broad term that includes everything from exploited labor to sex trafficking. Street walkers, lot lizards, the asian at the massage parlor, Mexicans who can't get home working for room and board. The randomly snatched and sold for sex work is extremely extremely
Yep never know

Cogz

Cogz
TX
I feel like it’s going to be some random incel who was looking for an opportunity in a town far from home and took her to keep or dispose of like the girl in Wisconsin. Either way, I hope she’s alive and fighting and that we catch the PoS responsible. Agree @Jamie that car and girl aren't likely in OH anymore. Also agree with @Jackalope that it seems unlikely that this was a trafficking job. I do hear there are a lot of cartel drug grows in southern OH, so maybe not totally out of the question. I guess anything is possible right now. I’m on fire about this one.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
An enhanced photo.

I'm gonna go out in a limb and say the fella looks southern to me. Just a gut feeling based on style and looks. The police must obviously know more about this than they're letting on right now. By that I mean direction the car was going, where the car was from, potential name etc. The pics of it in traffic on the poster are not from that country market, and this picture is at a gas station somewhere, so they must have been able to trace his steps for some distance at least. This pic is at night so perhaps a good distance away.

FB_IMG_1590115789317.jpg

Last edited:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Funny thing is the pics came from the store where Maddie was heading to tan. Same little store we’ve gone into hoping to find just one more box of shells during the dive openers, Joe. Lol

Reactions: Mike

Cogz

Cogz
TX
An enhanced photo.

I'm gonna go out in a limb and say the fella looks southern to me. Just a gut feeling based on style and looks. The police must obviously know more about this than they're letting on right now. By that I mean direction the car was going, where the car was from, potential name etc. The pics of it in traffic on the poster are not from that country market, and this picture is at a gas station somewhere, so they must have been able to trace his steps for some distance at least. This pic is at night so perhaps a good distance away.

View attachment 102004
You are one analytical dude.

Reactions: Mike

Cogz

Cogz
TX
Copies this from reddit. Several people accounted for these screenshots before they were taken down.

She's had many public interactions with a guy who meets that description, and even suggested that she would come visit him out of the country this month. In one comment he states that he needs to come visit Ohio as soon as possible.

EDIT: Looks like this page removed the screenshots and reported them to the police probably so the guy doesn't seem them and remove them or so it doesn't affect their search.

The police also stated that in their press release that the family firmly believes she was taken, but they have no evidence to show foul play and do in fact have evidence that she "took off."

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have no idea what you are talking about... it could have been that she took off I suppose. Her mom and dad firmly believe she was taken. Her dad was sitting in my truck this afternoon and expressed frustration over hearing this sort of thing. He said there was just no way... she left without makeup- going to tan. She wore flip flops She took nothing with her. She asked her boyfriend to ride along. She said she would be right back and according to her mom she would always text if she was just a few minutes late. The monthly issue had arrived and she took no supplies for that ... it was her dad’s birthday. Her parents know her far better than anyone and they say no way she left of her own free will. Stranger things have happened.