Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

March Madness Time!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I hate going with my heart, but I have OSU over Florida in the final. My gut says OSU falters at some point. I hope I'm wrong.

My upset special? I have Utah State winning two games.

I also have Wisconsin getting knocked out in the first round.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Go buckeyes! I actually took Pitt all the way to the final beating kansas and then getting beat by the buckeyes. Just wanted to make it interesting!

Sent via Droid2 with Tapatalk

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Yea no doubt...Vanderbuilts Loss as well...Add my bracket to that list.

I had Clemson over WVU as an upset pick but that didnt work out for me...Shouldn't have picked that game LOL

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Listening to Mike & Mike this morning, one of the stats they were talking about was the online brackets at ESPN. Something like 2 brackets in 5 million had the final four correct.... what a crazy tourney it's been.

At this point I'm pulling for UK, it'll make that Buckeyes loss seem somewhat better.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Listening to Mike & Mike this morning, one of the stats they were talking about was the online brackets at ESPN. Something like 2 brackets in 5 million had the final four correct.... what a crazy tourney it's been.

At this point I'm pulling for UK, it'll make that Buckeyes loss seem somewhat better.

Yep 2 out of 5.9 million..crazy stuff. I'm wanting Butler to take it now. This is also the first final four without a 1 or 2 seed in it since 1979.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Yeah a lot of upsets this year, I never expected Kansas to miss the final four. My dad and I won the "bracket challenge" that i ran amongst our friends, just because we both had UCONN to the final four.