Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Miley Cyrus is 18 today...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If you listen to her lyrics to both of those songs she is definitely letting us all know what she wants to do,gonna do and already has done. Her and Bieber need to step back and look at the big picture before its TOO late....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Nothing like building yourself up then jumping head first from the Empire State building. WOW, what a nosedive path she is on. I bet in the next few months we hear she is in rehab lol.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Just saw the whole video from last night. Looks to me like she is just a product of her environment. She was raise around the freaks in hollywood, taught to do whatever it takes to keep herself in the spotlight, and is a product of the Mtv, club kid, hip hop generation. Good or bad, She is who she is and with freedom of speech, she can be just as much of a whacko as any of those other freaks that were on the stage. The real shame is that young girls who used to look up to hannah montana are still being influenced, and she doesnt realize the impact she is having on them.

That being said, she doesnt have the body to dance like that, skinny, flat and pale. Miley, if you wanna be a hooker, stripper twerker, do like the othe hollywood freaks and go buy some boobies and an azz.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Well, that explains it...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377633715014.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377633715014.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 43

Huckleberry Finn

[video=youtube;My2FRPA3Gf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8[/video]

5.2 million views in 8 hours. Guess who figured out that "sex sells" and is going to shame all the other hoe bags?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow! I have lots of thoughts after watching this video. She really does have a pretty face. She is certainly escaping her girly image. For some reason I kept hoping they would dump water on that white tank top. Can't get over the hair. This isn't Hannah Montana anymore. Bet there are a bunch of 16yr old boys with new spank material. She doesn't look as trashy or drugged out as the last video or the music award show. Her fan base is probably growing. Overall not sure what to think. lol