Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Missing members.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Just looking through the logs and noticed these guys haven't logged in since Jan 1.. Not bad actually for drop offs but i wonder where they went.. Especially Archetl and Hunter06.

ack*
Archertl*
blemas*
bluedog*
bowhunter54*
bowhunthardin*
camofry*
foxfarm**
hunTer06*
MorganD*
mulf*
ohio mossy oak*
snydbo*
sunrise-limit*
Tangler*

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Just looking through the logs and noticed these guys haven't logged in since Jan 1.. Not bad actually for drop offs but i wonder where they went.. Especially Archetl and Hunter06.

ack*
Archertl*
blemas*
bluedog*
bowhunter54*
bowhunthardin*
camofry*
foxfarm**
hunTer06*
MorganD*
mulf*
ohio mossy oak*
snydbo*
sunrise-limit*
Tangler*

ArcherTL is probably still dealing with training and not getting a lot of time on the net. Hunter06 I'm not sure about.

rrr

I don't even know where Travis is...

And yea, kinda hard to post to TOO from Basic for ArcherTL!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I think Bluedog got upset with the stirring the pot issue over at the other site..... I don't think she was happy with the actions of a few folks that were screwing around over there from here.... I know she's still posting over there.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I think Bluedog got upset with the stirring the pot issue over at the other site..... I don't think she was happy with the actions of a few folks that were screwing around over there from here.... I know she's still posting over there.....

I remember that one incident... Sucks to see her go because i enjoyed her posts.. Makes no sense to me. . But oh well... Leaving here because of that to go back over there. That's like a cat hoarder getting pissed that a stray showed up... lmao

Schu72

Streetsboro

I remember a thread where Ohiosam and huntinnfool or something like that were going at it pretty good. Quite a few 4 letter words were flying around. I know she posted something on that thread about being disappointed...then never posted again.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I remember a thread where Ohiosam and huntinnfool or something like that were going at it pretty good. Quite a few 4 letter words were flying around. I know she posted something on that thread about being disappointed...then never posted again.

Yeah i remember now... As i was saying though.. Leaving here because of one pot stirring incident, and going back there is like a cat hoarder complaining that a stray showed up.. lol Far less here.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I know for a fact she was disappointed. She was (is) a good writer. Its a shame she left with such a bad taste about this site. I recall someone bragging about going over there to stir the pot. The language was worse than normal... Guess it was just bad timing all round. She knew her beagles too.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Yeah i remember now... As i was saying though.. Leaving here because of one pot stirring incident, and going back there is like a cat hoarder complaining that a stray showed up.. lol Far less here.

Things have calmed down here since then. Now that we have moved on and are focused w/ the forums at hand.
At that time, some topics were very volital...
I believe she came over expecting a better place and found there was a lot of bashing... It was just bad timing.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Things have calmed down here since then. Now that we have moved on and are focused w/ the forums at hand.
At that time, some topics were very volital...
I believe she came over expecting a better place and found there was a lot of bashing... It was just bad timing.

I don't spend as much time here as I would like but if memory serves me that was about the only thread I have seen that go on. Sucks that had to be her impression of the place. I am guilty of being a little vulgar at times and tend to swear alot, hopefully my antics do not keep folks away.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I don't spend as much time here as I would like but if memory serves me that was about the only thread I have seen that go on. Sucks that had to be her impression of the place. I am guilty of being a little vulgar at times and tend to swear alot, hopefully my antics do not keep folks away.

Tucky, I think it was he pot stirring trash talking that shy'd her away.... If I remember she even said she thought it wouldbe differant over here and then it wasn't so she split... I don't think it was the language as much as the pot stirring and bragging about it back here.... I still pick her brain from time to time over at OS.... She has a wealth of knowledge and can write some friggin awesome articles.... She just signed up at a bad moment in our history thats all...