Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

missing SC 6 year old body found

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
they just announced that they found her body, the man could just about not keep it together. If you dont believe in evil, sin, and the devil, here is proof. I will never understand how someone can do anything to an innocent little child. Just sucks

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sounds like who ever killed her, killed himself. They found a body of an adult male in the same neighborhood.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They reported last night, that the police basically followed the trash company who had the route for the neighborhood. Looked at all the contents as it was coming out of the cans being emptied and found something belonging to the girl in his trash can.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
They reported last night, that the police basically followed the trash company who had the route for the neighborhood. Looked at all the contents as it was coming out of the cans being emptied and found something belonging to the girl in his trash can.
I heard the same thing....also they said that after finding the item that belonged to the little girl, they went into his apartment and found him dead. Another search of the immediate area turned up the girls body. They said that her body wasn’t at the location where they found it for to long, as that area had already been searched. My guess is that he threw the evidence in his trash can and got rid of her body at the same time. They also said that the police had previously talked to the suspect and had actually entered his home while they were searching the neighborhood for the girl.

Reactions: Clay Showalter