Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. At least we don't have to shovel the rain, YET BTW HNY:smiley_arrogant:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Nope dan, deoderant..all tho the fart noises probly dont help it heal.
It always gets irritated if i use the red old spice deo, and i used it alot lately. it's painful to lift my arm lol

rrr

Morning Boys!

Headed to Ohioooooo for a little break this afternoon. It will be good to get home. Got an interview tomorrow in Akron and a meeting on Friday morning. Hopefully get some time to see my friends and family, pull a tree stand, and do a little shed hunting.

Hey COB - HNY

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Mornin CJ - iz u baby bro behave'n - dang - uhm run'n out of logs - dang :smiley_cigar:

Geezer, why yes, lately he has been behave'n. . . not shor if he's finally growed up or ifn he's up ta sumthing.... don worry to much. after the weekend, its DANNMANN's turn to watch him:smiley_clap:

bad weather comming to NE OH tonight.

rrr

Morning boys.

Dang, we've gotten like a foot of snow.

So much for this being spring break...this blows!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Dang cold hit me like a train on Thursday...told the boss I wouldn't be in Friday if'n I wuz feelin bad Friday mornin...
Wuz off Friday, didn't do nothin but lay on the couch and watch tv and nap and watch tv and nap. This morning I'm sore from laying down so much. I don't get sick often and I'm pissed when I do, it's such a friggin waste of time.