Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Morning boys.... last wekend for bunnies and trying to get out with the dogs is like trying to get out of quick sand.... wish me luck.......

rrr

Yo Cobber....I just seen a license plate driving to school, a New York one, the first three letters was HNY. Made me think of ya. Maybe you could get that fer Ohio and wish people HNY all year long....

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Yo Cobber....I just seen a license plate driving to school, a New York one, the first three letters was HNY. Made me think of ya. Maybe you could get that fer Ohio and wish people HNY all year long....

Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. HNY, mHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I had a vanity plate for a long time that was TY COB. Vanity got way to expensive for this ole poop. State has inmates make free little of nothing and charges the public over $100. Screw the state! BTW HNY!

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Yo Geeeezer and Dudes. Today started out as a sweatshirt day and is turning into a parka day! HNY!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Well Good Morning Cuzin Geezer, DM, RC, CJD, Dale, Diablo, Cotty, Jack, Ernie, Cob, Hoot, TF and all you other men of TOO.

Pulling a all nighter, getting samples every 10 ft...................Dang! CJD knows what I am talking about!!

I will give everyone a wake up call later.

Have a good morning guys. :smiley_badmood: