Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Morning Cuzin Geezer, RC, DM, CJD, Jack, and TF.

Nice cool morning down here at the rig. This should be a short hole, only 11,313 feet.

Still having an issue with da dang Dodge! :smiley_badmood:

Hey Cuzin Geezer, Trad Fool has a sister too...........Dang this gets better by the day! :smiley_boogie:

For the record I said good morning to TF on her thread.

Have a great day everyone! :smiley_bril:

CJD3

*Supporting Member*
NE Ohio
Good Morning Geezer and Friends

Same as above. Cool out. almost seems like fall is just around the corner. :smiley_banana:

Really enjoying coming here. :smiley_breakdance:

Trad Fool- I don't think profession has as much to do with it as simply getten out there and posting. Ask a question in a specific forum and someones will have a answers. Make a statement here, and the crew will probably add to it. I'm told there's lots going on behind the "curtain" but with bow season just ( Where is that countdown thread? )around the corner, things will heat up soon.

AND, theres always Geezer...
( and with LIMITED commercial Interruptions !! :smiley_cheer:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Morning Cuzin Geezer, RC, DM, CJD, Jack, and TF.

Nice cool morning down here at the rig. This should be a short hole, only 11,313 feet.

Still having an issue with da dang Dodge! :smiley_badmood:

Hey Cuzin Geezer, Trad Fool has a sister too...........Dang this gets better by the day! :smiley_boogie:

For the record I said good morning to TF on her thread.

Have a great day everyone! :smiley_bril:

Mornin Cuz - dang - sorry ta hear about the dang dodge - yeah Trad Fool has a sister in Vegas - she was a school teacher for a while but is a show girl now - dang - thanks for say'n hi ta trad fool - she is soo hot guys are afraid of her - dang - it like ya know some people have the body and skills ta be a good athlete - well fool and her sisters were given remarkable bodies and athletic skill that they have put to good use :smiley_breakdance:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Hey Geezer...dang it's gettin hard to keep up with all the forums and get sumthin done at work too:smiley_confused_sch
Hey Stump - yes it iz - especially wif all the BS heh heh - uhm try'n ta restrain muhself frum go'n ta the gun shop tday but doan think i kin do it - dang - :smiley_breakdance:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Geezer, is them strippers and showgirls unionized? Organized?
Hi dan - well some of them are unionized but all of the are very well organized - jus say'n:smiley_cheerleaders - might get a part time job at the club - be in charge of the glitter stuff - dang :smiley_breakdance:

CJD3

*Supporting Member*
NE Ohio
Mornin Cuz - dang - sorry ta hear about the dang dodge - yeah Trad Fool has a sister in Vegas - she was a school teacher for a while but is a show girl now - dang - thanks for say'n hi ta trad fool - she is soo hot guys are afraid of her - dang - it like ya know some people have the body and skills ta be a good athlete - well fool and her sisters were given remarkable bodies and athletic skill that they have put to good use :smiley_breakdance:
Geezer- you arn't just setten up someone in good shape to drag out yer deer are ya? (watch em Trad Fool) lol

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
QUOTE=CJD3;1785]Geezer- you arn't just setten up someone in good shape to drag out yer deer are ya? (watch em Trad Fool) lol[/QUOTE]

Hey CJ - well she would do it if i asked her too :smiley_crush:

CJD3

*Supporting Member*
NE Ohio
:smiley_clap::smiley_clap:
QUOTE=CJD3;1785]Geezer- you arn't just setten up someone in good shape to drag out yer deer are ya? (watch em Trad Fool) lol
Hey CJ - well she would do it if i asked her too :smiley_crush:[/QUOTE]

AAAwa hell Geezer . I think we all would if ya asked us to. YOU DA MAN

:smiley_clap: :smiley_cheer::smiley_clap: