Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Morning Cuzin Geezer, RC, DM, CJD, Jack, and TF.

Nice cool morning down here at the rig. This should be a short hole, only 11,313 feet.

Still having an issue with da dang Dodge! :smiley_badmood:

Hey Cuzin Geezer, Trad Fool has a sister too...........Dang this gets better by the day! :smiley_boogie:

For the record I said good morning to TF on her thread.

Have a great day everyone! :smiley_bril:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Good Morning Geezer and Friends

Same as above. Cool out. almost seems like fall is just around the corner. :smiley_banana:

Really enjoying coming here. :smiley_breakdance:

Trad Fool- I don't think profession has as much to do with it as simply getten out there and posting. Ask a question in a specific forum and someones will have a answers. Make a statement here, and the crew will probably add to it. I'm told there's lots going on behind the "curtain" but with bow season just ( Where is that countdown thread? )around the corner, things will heat up soon.

AND, theres always Geezer...
( and with LIMITED commercial Interruptions !! :smiley_cheer:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Morning Cuzin Geezer, RC, DM, CJD, Jack, and TF.

Nice cool morning down here at the rig. This should be a short hole, only 11,313 feet.

Still having an issue with da dang Dodge! :smiley_badmood:

Hey Cuzin Geezer, Trad Fool has a sister too...........Dang this gets better by the day! :smiley_boogie:

For the record I said good morning to TF on her thread.

Have a great day everyone! :smiley_bril:

Mornin Cuz - dang - sorry ta hear about the dang dodge - yeah Trad Fool has a sister in Vegas - she was a school teacher for a while but is a show girl now - dang - thanks for say'n hi ta trad fool - she is soo hot guys are afraid of her - dang - it like ya know some people have the body and skills ta be a good athlete - well fool and her sisters were given remarkable bodies and athletic skill that they have put to good use :smiley_breakdance:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Dude, whaddaya do if'n ya got a short hole and a long pole?

Dude and CJ drill fer gas....

Geezer, is them strippers and showgirls unionized? Organized?

Damn I ready for a weekend

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Hey Geezer...dang it's gettin hard to keep up with all the forums and get sumthin done at work too:smiley_confused_sch

Hey Stump - yes it iz - especially wif all the BS heh heh - uhm try'n ta restrain muhself frum go'n ta the gun shop tday but doan think i kin do it - dang - :smiley_breakdance:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*

Hi dan - well some of them are unionized but all of the are very well organized - jus say'n:smiley_cheerleaders - might get a part time job at the club - be in charge of the glitter stuff - dang :smiley_breakdance:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Mornin Cuz - dang - sorry ta hear about the dang dodge - yeah Trad Fool has a sister in Vegas - she was a school teacher for a while but is a show girl now - dang - thanks for say'n hi ta trad fool - she is soo hot guys are afraid of her - dang - it like ya know some people have the body and skills ta be a good athlete - well fool and her sisters were given remarkable bodies and athletic skill that they have put to good use :smiley_breakdance:

Geezer- you arn't just setten up someone in good shape to drag out yer deer are ya? (watch em Trad Fool) lol

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
QUOTE=CJD3;1785]Geezer- you arn't just setten up someone in good shape to drag out yer deer are ya? (watch em Trad Fool) lol[/QUOTE]

Hey CJ - well she would do it if i asked her too :smiley_crush:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Hey Stump - yes it iz - especially wif all the BS heh heh - uhm try'n ta restrain muhself frum go'n ta the gun shop tday but doan think i kin do it - dang - :smiley_breakdance:

Just go, you know you want to...:smiley_devil:

Keep a eye out fer a Glenfield Model 20 fer me....

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
:smiley_clap::smiley_clap:
QUOTE=CJD3;1785]Geezer- you arn't just setten up someone in good shape to drag out yer deer are ya? (watch em Trad Fool) lol

Hey CJ - well she would do it if i asked her too :smiley_crush:[/QUOTE]

AAAwa hell Geezer . I think we all would if ya asked us to. YOU DA MAN

:smiley_clap: :smiley_cheer::smiley_clap:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Dude, whaddaya do if'n ya got a short hole and a long pole?

Dude and CJ drill fer gas....

Damn I ready for a weekend

Dannmann, that's easy, you just don't put it inall the way!! Heh, heh, heh

Ray

evening Geeze. Getting ready to hang a stand, cut some lanes and hang a cam out at a new piece of property that's next to a Metro Park.

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
evening Geeze. Getting ready to hang a stand, cut some lanes and hang a cam out at a new piece of property that's next to a Metro Park.

Hey Ray how ya do'n - i gotta open the coop up pretty soon - make sure there no wasps in there

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Morning Geezer!

Man it feels like fall...It really feels good out. Think I'll leave it out for a while.